Pionowe mieszadło „Bart"
Highest efficiency through level adjusted agitator blades. Our new developped vertical agitator has been designed especially for the use in hydrolysis tanks, buffer tanks with variable filling levels or direct in the digester.
The agitator consists of flow-optimised stirrer blades in the floor area and an automatic height-adjustable floating blade. On the one hand this produces an optimisted flow from top to bottom, and on the other hand a circular movement is created.
The freshly fed substrate is stirred into the tank immediatley and uniformly, and is kept homogeneous permanently. The floating blade reliably prevents the development of surface crusts.
High-quality materials and robust components make the vertical agitator of AAT into long-life and very reliable product.
By means of the frequency converter operation, the stirrer intensity is substrate-optimised energy consumption is reduced to a minimum.
- Material: Triple epoxy resin coated steel and stainless steel parts 1.4462
- Drive: 15,0 kW
- Slow Revolutions controlled by frequency converter
- Shaft: 150 mm
- 1 flow-optimisted impeller, 1 floating blade
- Bearing block with spherical roller bearing with automatic permanent lubrication and positive-contact cluch
- Planetary gear in reinforced execution
- Electric motor suitable for frequency converter operation
- Floor storage with maintenance-free special ceramics bearing
- ATEX certified
- EC declaration of conformity
- Shaft leadthrough by means of labyrinth seal (water feed)