The AAT agitator consists of two-optimised impellers in the bottom an ceiling area. On the one hand this produces an optimised flow from top to bottom, an on the other hand a circular movement is created.
The freshly fed substrate is mixed in the tank immediatley and creates perfect fermentation conditions and increases the output.
High-quality material and robust components make the vertical agitator of AAT into long-life raliable product.
By means of the frequency converter operation, the agitator is substrate-optimised and the energy consumption is reduced to a minimum.
The inside of the tank contains no wearing parts, and thus the tank must not be opened for maintenance.
- Drive: 15,0 kW
- Revolutions: max. 12 rpm controlled by frequency converter
- Shaft: Ø 220 mm
- Two flow-oriented impeller Ø 4 m
- Bearing block with sphericall roller bearing with automatic permanent librication and positive-contact clutch
- Planetary gear in reinforced execution
- Explosionproof, pressure-tight encapsulated electric motor suitable for frequency converter operation
- Floor storage with maintenance-free special ceramics bearing
- Shaft leadthrough by means of labyrinth seal (water feed)
- ATEX certified
- EC declaration of conformity
- Will completely mix a 3000m³ tank in 5 min.