Sewage sludge digester agitators
AAT vertical shaft agitators for new or refurbished sewage sludge digesters.
Each agitator is manufactured to suit the specific project requirements.
- well suited for flat bottom digesters with flat roof.
- Installation of a properly designed top agitator blade provides a flow pattern capable of destroying (avoiding) scum layers.
- well suited for conical bottom digesters with conical roof.
- Installation of a properly designed top and bottom agitator blades provides a flow pattern capable of destroying (avoiding) scum and sediment layers.
The AAT-Agitator ensures optimal and homgenous digester sludge mixing. Sedimentation and formation of scum layers are prevented.
Advantages AAT sewage sludge digestor agitators
- Optimal mixing characteristics using minimal electrical power even at high sludge viscosity. Optimal process conditions due to well defined mixing resulting in an even digester, temperature, efficient suspension of sediment and back mixing of potentially scum forming material. Reliable operation, Robust equipment requiring low maintenance
- Process design and dimensioning according to specific site conditions
- Gear box and bearings are standard components
- All parts in contact with digester sludge or biogas are SS2343 / 1.4436
- liquid seal (water labyrinth)
Unique shaft attachment
enables change of bearing and seal without removal of shaft from digester.