Package plant digestion
Digester with integrated gas storage.
Package_plant_digestion.pdf 899 KB
Kompaktfaulung.pdf 903 KB
The AAT package plant digestion combinies the sludge digestion and the gas storage in a simple and maintenance-free system.
The installed inclined agitator in the digester is used for the gentle agitation of the primary sludge and grants a full mixing of the digester volume as well as a continuous degasing of the digestion substrate.Through the frequency converter-operation the agitating intensity can be adjusted optimal to the required conditions and the energy consumption will be reduced to a minimum.
The AAT-dry gas storrage is located above the digester, a system that is used sucsessfully since 1993.
- Easy operation and maintenance of the agitator (no access in the digester or opening of the gas hood required.
- Optimal mixing of the fresh substrate into the active biomass.
- Prevention of generation of sediment layer and floating matter.
- Continuous discharg4e of non-degradable matters over the sediment conduit.
- Systematoc ontervention possibilities with changing process conditions e.g. with development of foam.
- Low investment costs.
- Long life duration through gentle operation.
- Low operation and maintenance costs (as no mechanical parts inside)
- Possibility of performance as a Low-pressure gas storage.