Integrated management system (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001)
AAT Abwasser- und Abfalltechnik GmbH is globally active as an engineering office, plant manufacturer and component supplier of biogas plants resp. digester equipment. We are aware of our responsibility upon customers, enonomy and the society. The certified management system helps us with the implementation and let us act according to the following principles.
• We contribute to speed up the energy revolution and to become more independent from fossil fuels (crude oil resp. natural gas). We try to realize this by using the best available and economically justifiable technology.
• Success is not a constant and is subject to a continuous improvement process.
We ensure with our IMS that potential are identified and supplied in all areas. In this way, we sustainably ensure the positive development of our company.
• With the currently valid, legal and customary standards, we strive to comply with these in the areas of our company.
• To ensure customer satisfaction and security of supply, our goal for customers is to complete services quickly, efficiently and to their complete satisfaction.
• The promotion of employees and the strengthening of quality, environmental, safety and health awareness are permanent management tasks. We expect every employee to clearly commit to our principles and to make an active contribution. This also includes the readiness for further training in their own areas of responsibility.
• The safety and health of our employees, contractors and visitors always takes priority.